- Lot Description
- No Amenities
- Elementary School
- Virginia Williamson
- Middle School
- Cedar Grove
- High School
- West Brunswick
Market Trends for
- Last Updated: 4/7/20
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 396
- Average list Price: $200,141.35
- Median list Price: $39,900.00
- Typical Property
- 0 Square Feet
- $0 / Sq. Ft.
$2,800,000.00 2188 Stone Chimney Road SW
- Address: 2188 Stone Chimney Road SW
- City / Zip:Supply, NC 28462
- Date Listed:12/12/2019
- Property Type: Land
- To inquiry about this property, contact Sunset Properties at (866) 320-1344 or use the form below.
Beautiful 180 ac one of a kind parcel ready for development in one of NC's most sought after areas ..... Brunswick County! Strategically located 30 minutes south of Wilmington and north of Myrtle Beach this is proving to be an up and coming area for investors, developers, retirees, business owners and more! Less than 3 miles to the beautiful island of Holden Beach. Incredible panoramic water views from high bluffs throughout the property. Fantastic opportunity to develop prime highly desirable waterfront lots on the huge 22 acre lake as well as water lots fronting the meandering Stanbury Creek at the rear of the property. This creek provides direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. There is no other NC beach property that compares in sheer beauty, development potential, proximity to a NC beach or price! This property is GORGEOUS! Call now to view this remarkable property.Broker is related to owner of subject property.
- See Remarks
Waterfront / View
- Creek Front,Lake Front,Lake View,River View,Water Depth 4+,Water View
- This listing is provided courtesy by Ground Advice Realty & Development.
Listings provided courtesy of Brunswick County MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2020 Brunswick County MLS - All Rights Reserved